What is IQPC Exchange?
IQPC Exchange is a division of the International Quality and Productivity Center that is focused on creating events in a format that is referred to as an ‘exchange’. Exchange events provide the opportunity to:
Exchanges are unique, invitation-only events driven by pre-scheduled business meetings between pre-qualified solution providers and senior executives that are mutually interested in doing business together. Thought-provoking conference sessions, executive roundtables and innovative networking opportunities round out the agenda, resulting in three days focused on each delegate’s individual process improvement needs.
How is an exchange different from a conference?
There are several ways in which an exchange differs from a conference:
1. At an exchange each delegate has a custom itinerary based on their business needs. Each itinerary is made up of:
2. Everyone attending an exchange (speakers, delegates and solution providers) is confirmed 4-6 weeks before the actual event. This is when custom itineraries are developed for each attendee based on what they select on our secure interactive event website.
3. Only the most senior-level executives attend exchange events. The aim of an exchange is to provide an intimate, confidential environment in which strategic decisions can be made.
4. All of the speakers for the conference sessions are the most senior in the industry – this gives delegates an unprecedented opportunity to network with peers in the industry who have faced similar business issues
5. Only the most senior executives from solution provider companies attend exchange events to ensure that delegates are able to have all of their questioned answered
6. There is no tradeshow floor / exhibition component to the exchange
How do you choose your solution providers?
Attendance at exchanges is by invitation only. Solution providers are invited to participate in the exchange based on their relevance to the topic area, demand from the delegates for their presence or recommendation from our advisory board or speaking faculty.
What is a one-to-one meeting?
A private, sit-down, pre-arranged, mutually selected opportunity to discuss business between a delegate and a solution provider.
How does it work?
A month before the exchange takes place, our online meeting scheduler is made available to both delegates and solution providers. Each participant is given a password to our interactive scheduler where they will select, based on their business priorities and requirements, who they would like to have meetings with.
One week before the exchange, both delegates and solution providers will receive their itineraries, which detail exactly what they will be doing from the time they arrive at the resort on Sunday to the time they leave on Tuesday. A delegate’s time at an exchange is intended to be as constructive as it can be – every session they select to attend, every networking function they go to and more importantly, every meeting they participate in is tied directly to their business priorities and requirements.
Once on-site, IQPC Exchange will have a team to help facilitate the meetings and help all the executives present maximize their time with one another.
How long is a one-on-one meeting?
What do I wear?
The dress code is business casual. You will receive more specified dress code recommendations, if required, on an event by event basis.
What are the costs of accommodation?
During the exchange your deluxe accommodations and dining are included in the registration fee.
Questions? Contact us on 1-800-882-8684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!